Updating your CJ Account ID in Affiliate Advertiser Pro
Your CJ Affiliate Advertiser ID, also referred to as your Account ID, is the unique identifier of your account within CJ's system. It is necessary for Affiliate Advertiser Pro to properly retrieve and transmit information automatically.
Important! Affiliate Advertiser Pro customers who have signed an Agency Authorization Agreement can skip ALL of these steps. Our agreement with CJ allows your Affiliate Advertiser Pro onboarding specialist to complete this process on your behalf, no additional setup necessary.
What is an Agency Authorization Agreement?
Step 1: Retrieve your CJ Advertiser ID from your CJ Account
- Log into your CJ Affiliate account by navigating to https://members.cj.com/member/login/.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the navigation bar, you can find your CJ Advertiser ID in parentheses next to your Account / Advertiser Name.
Step 2: Store your Advertiser ID in Affiliate Advertiser Pro
- Navigate to the Affiliate Advertiser Pro app and click the "Store Settings" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- The CJ Affiliate Account Details form will be displayed. Click the "Edit" button underneath the CJ Affiliate Account Details section to unlock the form.
- Input your CJ Affiliate Advertiser ID into the CJ Advertiser ID field.
- Be sure to click Save!
Congrats! You've successfully added your CJ Affiliate Advertiser ID in Affiliate Advertiser Pro.